At baresquare, we provide solutions for data-savvy organizations that want to improve their online customer experience. We help our clients by establishing and streamlining their data flow from raw data to insight creation. Are you passionate about analytics, data and business optimization?
You will be working with the most powerful Analytics platforms, developed by Adobe, Google, IBM, Oracle. In time, you will be implementing UX experiments that improve the customer journey and you will finally understand what A/B and multivariate testing is all about.
This position leads to varied career opportunities, from Project Manager of global web deployments around regions and working with virtual teams across different time zones, to designing the architecture of complex data-sets and making data worthwhile.
This is a full-time position to work from our office in Thessaloniki, Greece.
- Fluency in English (verbal and written) is a must. Candidates will be asked to demonstrate their ability to communicate technical issues in English, as part of the interview process.
- 1+ year of experience working as part of a team in a strong, technical environment
- Experience with at least one DBMS (e.g. MySQL, SQL Server, PostgreSQL, BigQuery)
- Experience working with online APIs
- In-depth understanding of commonly used web technologies (Cookies, Local storage, AJAX, HTML forms, GET and POST requests, Browser events, DOM structure)
- Proven Project Management experience
- Knowledge of web analytics platforms, such as Google Analytics and Adobe Analytics will be considered a plus
- Experience with Tag Management Systems (e.g. Google tag manager, Adobe DTM, Ensighten, Tealium)
- Work in a dynamic international environment, with clients located around the world, and in collaboration with the industry's expert digital marketing agencies
- Ongoing personal development, building strong experience on the leading data platforms and technologies
- Attractive compensation package, adapted to the candidate’s specific skills and career progress
- Energy management and nutrition consultation by a dietitian-health expert
- Corporate gym membership and social activities