At Bare Square, we provide solutions for data-savvy organizations that want to improve their online customer experience. We help our clients by establishing and streamlining their data flow from raw data to insight creation; enabling decision making that leads to customer journey optimizations (read more)
Your journey to Digital Analytics starts here. Your ticket is excellence in Excel. If you are experienced with reporting in Microsoft Excel, and you are willing to prove it, we'll take care of everything else.
This is a career opportunity for people who want to work hard to become Data Analysts, Digital Analytics Specialists, Data Scientists.
You’ll be collaborating with our experienced analysts to provide insights and recommendations for our clients’ online performance. You will have the opportunity to work with exciting new technologies and large data sets. You will also learn about current best practices in the Analytics industry and how to deliver high-value output to the global market while still residing in Thessaloniki, Greece.
You will be independent in the ability to extract, clean and aggregate large sets of data from different platforms. You’ll possess exceptional Microsoft Excel skills, using complex formulas, arrays, charts and pivot tables. This role will require attention to detail and the ability to take ownership of your work, ensuring that reports and analyses are of great quality.
Required skills and experience
- A University degree in a quantitative field (Mathematics, Informatics, Economics, etc)
- A minimum 2 years of professional experience in an analytical role with exposure to databases, analytics, reporting or online marketing is an absolute necessity
- Proven exceptional Microsoft Excel skills, including pivot tables, array formulas, charts, etc.
- VBA expertise is definitely a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Ability to prioritize and work on multiple projects without compromising quality
- Excellent time management skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Experience with web analytics or online marketing platforms (Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Adobe Analytics, WebTrends etc.)
- Familiarity with reporting and/or data visualization platforms (Tableau, Qlikview, Crystal Reports, Power BI)
- Experience with at least one scripting language, such as R or Python
- Attractive compensation package, adapted to the candidate’s specific skills and career progress
- Energy management and nutrition consultation by a dietitian-health expert
- Corporate gym membership and social activities
- Ongoing personal development, building strong experience on the leading data platforms and technologies
- Work in a dynamic international environment, with clients located around the world, and in collaboration with the industry's expert digital marketing agencies