Data Analyst with SEO background
Are you ready for a great professional challenge to work on a global scale project joining a dynamic and always curious team of experts? If you have combined and solid knowledge of analytics and SEO, you might be the one for it!
Baresquare is looking for a self-motivated and passionate professional with a sharp eye to detail and strong sense of ownership that will be involved with the global SEO project of SONY.
You will be collaborating with our experienced analysts and fuse providing insights and recommendation for our clients’ online performance with SEO best practices and considerations. You will have the opportunity to work with exciting new technologies, large data sets and implement changes that can have an impact on a global SEO project. You will also learn about the current best practices in the Analytics industry and how to deliver high-value output to the global market while still residing in Thessaloniki, Greece.
- A University degree in a quantitative field (Mathematics, Informatics, Economics, etc)
- A minimum 2 years of professional experience in an analytical role with exposure to databases, analytics, reporting or online marketing is an absolute necessity.
- Proven SEO experience in various sectors and markets. Candidates should demonstrate an understanding of the principles of SEO and knowledge of SEO best practices including on-page and off-page factors.
- Acumen with important technical SEO issues including sitemaps, pagination, duplicate content, language handling, canonical tags and crawl errors.
- Proven exceptional Microsoft Excel skills, beyond pivot tables, array formulas, charts, etc.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Ability to prioritise and work on multiple projects without compromising quality.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to meet deadlines.
Additional desired skills
- Experience with web analytics or online marketing platforms (Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Google PageSpeed, Google AdWords, Adobe Analytics, WebTrends etc.)
- Familiarity with reporting and/or data visualization platforms (Tableau, Qlikview, Crystal Reports, Power BI)
- Experience with at least one scripting language, such as R or Python
- Experience of handling a global SEO project with multiple markets.
- Attractive compensation package, adapted to the candidate’s specific skills and career progress.
- Relocation package based on the candidate’s needs.
- Energy management and nutrition consultation by a dietitian-health expert.
- Corporate gym membership and social activities.
- Ongoing personal development, building strong experience on the leading data platforms and technologies.
- Work in a dynamic international environment, with clients located around the world, and in collaboration with the industry's expert digital marketing agencies.